Are you looking for a unique pen pal program for your classroom? One in which your students could help support an animal while educating each other?
This kitten classmate pen pal program is designed to help students learn and improve their writing skills while discovering about a rescue animal and his/her adventures, allowing your students to create a personal relationship with their sponsored classmate.
Children write to our animals that are growing up in our foster homes. Each animal grows up in a warm, safe, loving home until their forever family adopts them. Your students will have the satisfaction of helping to support the wonderful kittens at All Fur Love Animal Society, which is rewarding for both child and animal alike.
So what are you waiting for? Start today by selecting the classmate you and your class would like to sponsor!
• Photo of your sponsored classmate
• Certificate of sponsorship for one full year
• Bio sheet on your kitten classmate
• Your classroom’s name displayed on our website
• Letters from your kitten classmate will be sent monthly until adopted
• Your choice of whether you would like factual or fictional letters for your classroom (factual letters are from the kitten’s caregiver; Fictional are from the kittens point of view)
Contact all Fur Love Animal Society for more details
Together we can save lives, one pet at a time!